Thursday 4 February 2010

John Terry Exclusive

DurdensView has access to information not yet in the public domain, so just for today rather than expressing an opinion I will just report what I have, should my sources prove unreliable then I will refrain from reporting “exclusives” until I can verify what I write.

A tabloid has a further 8 women ready to come forward with allegations of having slept with the England Captain.

Didier Drogba is also linked with Vanessa Perroncel.

The same tabloid has paid £250,000 to Perroncel for information that Ashley Cole has also slept with her. ( cant wait to see Cheryl React).

Another Bombshell is that John Terry has also been sleeping with Hilario’s wife this couple also have children ( take note Mr Capello).

And finally the multi millionaire Terry owes a substantial sum to Wembley for his box and a twenty thousand pound bar bill his friends rang up at the cup final, legal action I understand is on its way.

I am fairly confident my information is accurate, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Ads