Sunday 7 February 2010

Didier Drogba Super Injunction

I suspect we have another “Super Injunction” flying around, another of Vanessa Perroncel’s lovers appears to have escaped the media furore, my information is that Didier Drogba has also been playing where he shouldn’t be and yet no mention in the public domain.

my information has been very reliable thus far and I seen no reason to think otherwise on this snippet of news.

Back to Terry though the arrogance of the man is breathtaking, he said in a statement yesterday that he hopes by keeping his head down and working hard (I presume he means not cheating) he hopes to win the Captaincy back for the World cup.

I will be very disappointed if Capello has struck some sort of deal with Terry to mollify the public and has promised the armband back to him after a short period.

Personally I think Capello is more of a man than that but nothing surprises me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Ads