Thursday 25 February 2010

Jose Mourinho Finally The Special One

Jose Mourinho enjoyed Champions League victory over his former club last night  and immediately sought to gain a psychological advantage for his return to Stamford Bridge by reminding Chelsea of his superb record there.

I have criticised Mourinho many times in the past for his negative style , but it was the manner of the win that was impressive last night, fast flowing, attacking direct football that looked more like a Ferguson team than a Jose team.

On that form I don’t think Chelsea will get the result they need at the Bridge, coming with the same mindset I think Milan can score, and the way they defended last night, I’m not sure Chelsea can get the amount of goals they would need.

The Special One ( he finally earned his self declared nickname) did not celebrate Inter’s goals last night but said he was pleased. “Of course I’m happy inside, as a professional I want to win, more than anybody else,”. I am not a fan of this new fad of “not celebrating” when your team scores as a kind of respect to your previous team, I find it childish and a little fake.

DurdensView Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Ads